Michigan Rock N Brew
2001 E Michigan Ave Lansing, MI 48912
Capital City Creative Productions is proud to announce the Michigan Rock N Brew 2012 Beer and Music Festival. Michigan Rock N Brew is a summer festival that celebrates Michigan Music, promotes Michigan Businesses and Michigan Environmental Causes, and exclusively serves Michigan Microbrew Beers. We are proud to represent the next generation of Lansing Business, Art & Community Involvement. As the first Michigan based music festival that exclusively serves Michigan Microbrew Beers, this event will become an annual tradition. Proudly welcoming both Local and National acts to the Downtown Lansing Adado Riverfront Park, Michigan Rock n’ Brew is already building the support of local business and arts communities.
Michigan Rock N Brew will take place on the weekend of August 4th and 5th in Downtown Adado Riverfront Park in Lansing, Michigan. The Festival will run from Noon – 10 pm each day, and feature the following:
- - Michigan Craft Microbrew Beers at an affordable festival price of just $6 a full 16 oz Pint featuring beer from some of Michigan’s leading independent breweries such as Founders Brewing Co. and Brewery Vivant in Grand Rapids, Bell’s Brewing from Kalamazoo, Arbor Brewing Company in Ann Arbor, Saugatuck Brewing Co in Saugatuck (official brewer of Delilah Dewylde Berry Wheat), and Keweenaw Brewery in the Upper Peninsula.
- - Featuring 25+ acts headlined by nationally touring greats like The Toadies and Helmet, plus regional legends such as The Hard Lessons and Delilah Dewylde, not to mention up and comers in the Michigan and National music scene like The Skies Revolt and Ume.
- - A Sunday Morning 5K River Run to benefit the Ingham County Conservation District that allows runners to enjoy the beautiful Lansing River Trail, and end up at Michigan Rock N Brew in Adado Park.
- - After party shows on Saturday at 10 pm at local bar venues such as The Waterfront, The Exchange, and Moriarty’s Pub, featuring intimate performances from acts off the Rock N Brew Lineup.
- - Ticket prices are affordable starting at Day Passes for $30, Weekend Passes at $50, and VIP Passes at $99. VIP Passes Include the $50 weekend pass, the Michigan Rock N Brew Swag Bag with Tote Bag, Event T-shirt, Event Hooded Sweatshirt, Event Pint Glass, Event Bumper Sticker, plus access to VIP seating areas with complimentary Waitress service for Beer & Wine.
- - A complete up-to date band list can be found at www.MichiganRockNBrew.com.
- - Be sure to check out our Facebook page at facebook.com/rocknbrew for our live appearances, ticket giveaways, and cool videos of our team spreading the word on Michigan Rock N Brew.
- - Those interested in volunteering can go to www.MichiganRockNBrew.com to fill out a volunteer application and earn a free Day Pass for working the event, or for working on street teams before the event.
- - Sponsorship Opportunities and Vendor Spaces are still available and interested parties should email Greg@MichiganRockNBrew.com for more information about booth spaces and pricing.
Michigan Rock N Brew. It‘s More Than A Festival. It‘s A Movement.